North Shore Pride’s Community Forums are monthly digital conversations centered around Uniting Community and featuring diverse panelists from all walks of life discussing relevant LGBTQIA+ related social issues in the modern environment.
These conversations will take place on the last Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. Join us here, on the event page, or on our Facebook page. We encourage you to submit questions for the panelists before the event at [email protected]
It’s Ok to Not Be Ok: Getting to a healthier place for our LGBTQ+ Community
Join us Thursday, October 22 @ 7:00pm
Speak Up, Speak Out: Protesting, Voting, and Allyship 101
Join Us Thursday, September 24 @7:00 pm
Program Sponsor: The Rainbow Times
We invite you to join us September 24 at 7:00 pm for North Shore Pride’s September Community Forum: Speak Up, Speak Out During this event we will be discussing The Who, What, When, Where, and Why of Protesting, Allyship, and Voting. All are welcome to attend.
You can watch the forum here or on our Facebook Page.
We encourage you to submit your questions for the panelists beforehand to [email protected]
Violence Against the Transgender Community
Join us Thursday, August 27 @ 7:00 pm
Stay tuned for our list of Action Items
How to Build, Sustain, and Unite a Hate-Free Community
June 17th, 2020
– Nate Bryant, Chief of Staff for SSU and Newly Appointed President, North Shore Community
– Laura Assade (She, Her, Hers): Latino/Latina and LGBTQ Liaison, No Place for Hate Committee Member, City of Salem
– Rabbi Alison Adler: Temple B’nai Abraham and City of Beverly Human Rights Committee Member
– Mayor Sefatia Romeo Theken, Mayor City of Gloucester
– Koda Mehalba (He, Him): LGBTQ Community Member
– Syd Sennet (He, Him, His): nAGLY (North Shore Alliance of LGBTQ+ youth) member
– State Representative Tram Nguyen (She, Her, Hers), 18th Essex District