North Shore Pride Festival | June 24 | Salem, MA
10. Refunds: An application is a commitment to the event. No refunds will be given after the acceptance notice is sent. If for some reason the event is not held, refunds will be made, otherwise there will be no refunds once accepted into the event. In the event of a need for cancellation of the event, a notice of cancellation will be posted on http://northshorepride.org/ and on Twitter and Facebook. The event will not be cancelled in the event of rain.
11. RETURNED CHECKS: THE FEE TO THE REGISTERED VENDOR EACH TIME A CHECK IS RETURNED BY YOUR BANK IS $35.00. FULL RESTORATION PAYMENT TO NORTH SHORE PRIDE, INC. WILL BE MADE IN CASH OR VIA CREDIT CARD WITHIN 1 WEEK OF NOTIFICATION OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. THE VENDOR WITH INSUFFICIENT FUNDS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO THE NORTH SHORE PRIDE FESTIVAL 2017 UNTIL FULL PAYMENT OF INSUFFICIENT FUNDS IS MADE.
12. Applications: A blank Application and Agreement may be copied if you need more of these forms. Fill in ALL information and return with payment. Both the Application and the signed Agreement form along with payment must be received in order to confirm your registration for the Festival.
13. Notification: Notification of acceptance to the event will be sent as soon as the a decision is made, but no later than one week from the date of receipt of your application. Rain date: There will be no rain date. The event will occur even in the event of rain.
14. Acceptance: Once accepted, all fees are non-refundable. Upon acceptance you will receive a confirmation with check-in instructions and directions. If for any reason you cannot make the event, please advise the Committee via email at http://northshorepride.org/ .
15. Food: If you are a food vendor participating in the North Shore Pride Festival you are required to complete the Application for Temporary Food Service Permit found at
http://www.salem.com/sites/salemma/files/uploads/tempapp10-11lr.pdf and submit it with this application. No extreme handling or open cooking of food is allowed. All food must be pre-cooked. No dietary supplements are allowed. No more than 50 pounds of propane per vendor is allowed. Propane permits may be obtained at the Fire Prevention office on Derby Street, Salem, MA. prior to the event. Each food vendor must have a hand washing station and trash storage system in place at their vendor site. Board of Health inspections will occur during vendor set up time the morning of June 24, 2017.
16. Festival Event Times: The North Shore Pride Festival on the Salem common is open to the public from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 24, 2017. Vendor set is between 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on the Salem Common. All vendors are expected to remain until the end of the festival and break down and clean up no earlier than 4:00 p.m. when the festival closes. Vendors are not allowed to leave their wares or equipment at the common beyond 5:00 p.m. Vendors are responsible to clean their booth area and remove all trash and equipment.
Parade Event Times: The North Shore Pride parade will start at 12 noon on June 24, 2017 and will end at the Salem Common at 1:00 p.m.
17. Street vendors are not allowed to participate in North Shore Pride Parade and Festival on June 24, 2017. For additional information or questions please feel free to contact us at: http://northshorepride.org/
General Release andAcceptance of Rules: This application and agreement covers the 2017 North Shore Pride Parade and Festival. I/We the applicants have read the conditions of the event attached to this application and agree to abide by the conditions. I/we agree to assume full responsibility for my property. In addition, I/we do expressly release North Shore Pride, Inc. from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss of any person, business or property which may arise from the occupation of the booth space by the applicant(s), and agree to hold and save the North Shore Pride, Inc. harmless of any damage, injury or loss by reason thereof. I/we understand that if this application is not accepted, all fees will be returned by mail. If this application is accepted, I/we give permission to use my name, business name, photo descriptions, item prices, photos or images taken of me or my items for any and all purposes. I agree to all of the Conditions of the Event. Once accepted, I understand all fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.