Have a limited budget but are interested in sponsoring North Shore Pride? Advertise in our program guide! Please register for your ad by filling out the form below. Upon completion, kindly secure your placement by submitting payment when prompted.
AD SIZES (W X H)
Full Page 4.75” x 7.625”
Half page 4.75” x 3.75”
1/4 page (horizontal) 4.75” x 1.75”
Business card (vertical) 2.25” x 3.75”
ACCEPTABLE AD FILE FORMATS
.TIF (for photos and other halftones) .EPS (vector graphics such as logos)
QuarkXPress (.QXP) (8.0 or earlier) InDesign (.INDD) (CS5 or earlier)
Text-only Word (.DOC) documents
• Use “Collect for Output” so that the Quark file and all fonts and graphic files are included in one
• PC users—Send a list of the fonts used, and include a PDF file in addition to the collected Quark file,
which may be used to match Mac fonts to your PC fonts.
• Mac users—Use the “Collect for Output” feature, making sure all fonts and graphics are collected
into one folder. Name the folder with the business for which the ad has been created.
• Use “Package” so that the InDesign file, all fonts and graphic files are included in one folder. See
InDesign instructions for platform-specific instructions regarding fonts. InDesign-generated PDF
files are acceptable, but native, packaged files are preferred.
• Photoshop CS5 or earlier files
• Photoshop files with type must have the type layer(s) rasterized and saved as a .TIF file with layers.
Please set the Mode to Grayscale.
Illustrator CS5 or earlier files
•All Illustrator files including type must have the type changed to outlines.
•Any Illustrator files with imported artwork must have that artwork embedded, NOT linked.
Microsoft Word files
•Do NOT embed graphics into a Word doc—send graphics files separately.
AD FILE FORMATS NOT ACCEPTED
• Microsoft Publisher, WordPerfect, JPEG, BMP.
•Only OpenType, Postscript Type 1 fonts should be used. (no TrueType please)
•Grayscale will be used in the Program Guide. If RGB or CMYK is sent, it will be converted to
•Pantone colors will be converted to grayscale
SCANS AND RESOLUTION
• Resolution: 300 ppi
• Photos and any other halftones should be scanned at 300 ppi, grayscale and saved in .TIF format
• Bitmap (black-and-white only, no grey) graphics should be scanned at 1,200 ppi and saved in .TIF
• Vector graphics (Illustrator, Freehand, Corel Draw) should be saved in .EPS format
• If you would like us to create a basic ad using text, send the text information in a Word file document
attached to an e-mail.
• PC users should ZIP the folder (.zip)
• Mac users should use the “Compress” the folder. (.zip) (feature accessed by right-clicking or
control-click if using a one-button mouse)
• Include the following information in a Word or plain text file:
• Name of Business taking out the ad
• Individual at that business who should be contacted, if necessary, and the contact information
• If an agency or graphic artist is preparing the ad copy, also include that contact information
E-mail questions to:
PROGRAM GUIDE AD PRICES
• Full-page Ad $500
• Half Page Ad $250
• Quarter Page Vertical Ad $100
• Quarter Page Horizontal Ad $100